Matt-J-TurnerMatt-J-Turner

Main Movies Reviews Stats 6 Fans

kenya kenya

Tigers... in kenya???

TIGERS DO NOT COME FROM KENYA YOU DUMB SMUCKS! There are no sodding tigers in kenya for fucks sake! (Except maybe in zoos) Get an education, all of you!

Erik the Juiceman MikeEp4 Erik the Juiceman MikeEp4

Wow

ARGH!!! This is the most underrated series in newgrounds history!

Erik the Juiceman MikeEp5 Erik the Juiceman MikeEp5

omg

3.44 What the fuck!!! This is awesome, whats going on, this deserves more than that! Anyway I loved it, it was well good. Shame there was a distinct lack of fighting like that seen in the opening but that wouldn't be in keeping with the story to have random fighting everywhere, although you would probably get a higher score. Keep it up!

Stikfas K Stikfas K

good

Hey that was good, I know it takes ages to do and everything but it would be alot better if the frame rate wasw a little higher, i mean if you didnt move the characters as much after each frame, but i appreciate it takes a long time. Anyway, good movie!

Static responds:

Thanxs!

99K 99K

99 carat gold movie

Cute and clever. Really appreciated the file size since I'm on a 28.8k modem. My movie "Chat Room" was only 74kb when I submitted it and it won weekly users choice. It just goes to show you dont need alot of bytes to make a good movie. Anyway, keep doing what your doing!

The British Wit The British Wit

Brilliant, loved it

I wish there were more like these, I'm a big python fan too... and I'm British... and we do talk like that....sometimes....in our public schools... which are "straight". Anyway That was cool, did you consider using the classic monty python style of animation? that could of worked. Keep it up, i mean that I would like to see more.

Retarded Animal Babies 4 Retarded Animal Babies 4

Brilliant !!!

Awesome, absolute comic genius, especially the "dirty pussies" sketch. Don't mean to spoil it for any one else but try these channels:

Dark Side Switch Campaign Dark Side Switch Campaign

Disgrace

What is this doing as number one. I have lost all confidence in Newgrounds and its members. This is the biggest insult to all flash authors that submit here. It wasnt that funny and I'm an avid starwars fan. I'm feeling sick and bitter, this is a fucking disgrace.

Ocean of Infinity Ocean of Infinity

A few corrections...

Blackholes eject Gamma radiation only! and in two beams, not as you've drawn otherwise E=MC² wouldn't work. Blackholes do not spin or rotate! Shwartzchild blackhole which are the only ones to of been discovered do not rotate, the theoretical spinning blackhole known as a Kerr blackhole would suggest that safe passage through a singularity would result in time travel due to the warping of the event horizon thus opposing the chronology protection conjecture. Anyway, I love your work the Tao of Space is awesome too. Please, please, please consult someone before you go to the effort to create a beautiful movie just for it to be pure nonsense.

The Tao of Space The Tao of Space

Beautiful in so many ways.

I'm seriously into theoretical physics, so before watching this moive I was prepared to get angry with all the mistakes. However, this movie wasn't just about space, but more about belief and discovery, which I feel space represents, for me personally anyway. The graphics were perfect in places but not so good in others, like using raster graphics for the planets, I really dont think you pulled off the urban/Corusant planet. The sound complimented the movie extreamly no complaints there. I think there is alot of room for improvement though so I'm going to give you a '9' overall, it could so easily of been '10'.